Book your SLC to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to OAK Route Map
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anchorage Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Salt Lake City Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SLC to OAK
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Oakland (SLC to OAK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Oakland from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Oakland.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 73,139 passengers from SLC to OAK in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and Oakland is 588 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to OAK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to Oakland, CA takes about 96 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SLC and OAK takes about 93 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to Oakland.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to Oakland.
- 161,178 seats were available on flights from SLC to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,383 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to OAK that year.
- Flight #4759, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to Oakland.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Oakland, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Oakland in 2009 was 80.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to OAK in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 131,383 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Oakland in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to OAK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)