Book your SLC to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Salt Lake City to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SLC and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Salt Lake City Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SLC to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SLC to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Salt Lake City Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SLC to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Salt Lake City to Washington, DC (SLC to IAD)
- There were 50,272 passengers that flew from Salt Lake City to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Salt Lake City and Washington from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Flight #1150, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Salt Lake City to Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Salt Lake City, UT to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Salt Lake City and Washington is 1827 miles.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 49,901 passengers from SLC to IAD in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SLC and IAD takes about 207 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SLC to IAD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines, UNITED, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Salt Lake City, UT to Washington, DC.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Salt Lake City to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Salt Lake City to Washington in 2009 was 82.2%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Salt Lake City and Washington.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SLC to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SLC to IAD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average flight time from Salt Lake City, UT to Washington, DC takes about 207 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operates the shortest flights from Salt Lake City to Washington.
- 61,321 seats were available on flights from SLC to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,272 passengers flew on all flights from SLC to IAD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Atlanta Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Phoenix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.