Book your SJT to ABI flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Angelo to Abilene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJT and ABI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Angelo Regional to Abilene Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJT to ABI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Angelo (SJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Angelo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Abilene (ABI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abilene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJT to ABI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Angelo to Abilene (SJT to ABI)
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 62 passengers from SJT to ABI in 2009.
- 116 seats were available on flights from SJT to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68 passengers flew on all flights from SJT to ABI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJT to ABI for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SJT to ABI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from San Angelo, TX to Abilene, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJT to ABI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Angelo and Abilene.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Angelo to Abilene in 2009 was 52.97%.
- There were 68 passengers that flew from San Angelo to Abilene in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Angelo, TX to Abilene, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Angelo and Abilene from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)