Book your SJT to MAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Angelo to Midland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJT and MAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Angelo Regional to Midland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJT to MAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Angelo (SJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Angelo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Midland (MAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Midland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJT to MAF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Angelo to Midland (SJT to MAF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJT to MAF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 342 seats were available on flights from SJT to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 192 passengers flew on all flights from SJT to MAF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Angelo to Midland in 2009 was 55.45%.
- There were 192 passengers that flew from San Angelo to Midland in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Angelo and Midland from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SJT to MAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, Executive Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from San Angelo, TX to Midland, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Angelo, TX to Midland, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJT to MAF in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Angelo and Midland.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 91 passengers from SJT to MAF in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)