Book your SAT to ACA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Acapulco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and ACA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to ACA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Acapulco (ACA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Acapulco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to ACA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jamaica Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Acapulco (SAT to ACA)
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to ACA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana offers flights from San Antonio, TX to Acapulco, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Acapulco from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Acapulco in 2009 was 34%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 51 passengers from SAT to ACA in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from SAT to ACA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SAT to ACA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to ACA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Antonio to Acapulco.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Acapulco in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to ACA for Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Acapulco, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)