Book your SAT to AEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Alexandria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and AEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Alexandria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to AEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to AEX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Southampton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Alexandria (SAT to AEX)
- Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Alexandria, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to AEX for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- There were 962 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Alexandria in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Alexandria from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Alexandria.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to AEX in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 523 passengers from SAT to AEX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Alexandria in 2009 was 12.08%.
- 9,354 seats were available on flights from SAT to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 962 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to AEX that year.
- Ryan International operated flights from SAT to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)