Book your SAT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Atlanta (SAT to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 247,722 passengers from SAT to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 510,262 seats were available on flights from SAT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 421,673 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAT to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.32%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 421,673 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Atlanta, GA takes about 113 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Atlanta is 874 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from San Antonio to Atlanta.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Atlanta.
- Flight #5874, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between SAT and ATL takes about 110 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.