to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 1,026 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Austin in 2009.
- 1,316 seats were available on flights from SAT to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,026 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to AUS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to AUS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAT to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Austin.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Austin in 2009 was 82.74%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 744 passengers from SAT to AUS in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to AUS for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Disneyland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.