Book your SAT to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to BHM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Birmingham (SAT to BHM)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to BHM for Skywest Air is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Birmingham.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAT to BHM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Birmingham, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Birmingham in 2009 was 70.58%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from SAT to BHM in 2009.
- There were 278 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Birmingham in 2009.
- 418 seats were available on flights from SAT to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 278 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to BHM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to BHM in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)