Book your SAT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to ORD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including US Bank Arena you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Chicago (SAT to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to ORD for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Chicago, IL takes about 134 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Chicago from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAT to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SAT and ORD takes about 131 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Chicago is 1041 miles.
- There were 143,071 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Chicago in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Antonio to Chicago.
- American Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Xtra Airways, Ryan International offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Chicago in 2009 was 78.28%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 76,560 passengers from SAT to ORD in 2009.
- Flight #6203, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 85 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 181,889 seats were available on flights from SAT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,071 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)