Book your SAT to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to CLE Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Cleveland (SAT to CLE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Cleveland from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Cleveland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to CLE for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 168 seats were available on flights from SAT to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to CLE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to CLE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Cleveland in 2009 was 82.41%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 95 passengers from SAT to CLE in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAT to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Cleveland, OH.
- There were 139 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Cleveland in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)