to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 252 passengers from SAT to COS in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from SAT to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Colorado Springs, CO.
- 400 seats were available on flights from SAT to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 316 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to COS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to COS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Colorado Springs.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 95.21%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to COS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 316 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Colorado Springs from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Omaha Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.