to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Columbus in 2009 was 9.96%.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Columbus in 2009.
- 931 seats were available on flights from SAT to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to CMH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to CMH for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Columbus, OH.
- Ryan International operated flights from SAT to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Columbus.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 48 passengers from SAT to CMH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to CMH in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Columbus from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama City Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.