to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Corpus Christi, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from SAT to CRP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Corpus Christi from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to CRP for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to CRP in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Corpus Christi in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Corpus Christi in 2009 was 70%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Corpus Christi, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from SAT to CRP in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SAT to CRP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to CRP that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Corpus Christi.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Braunfels Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.