Book your SAT to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to DAL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Rome? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Dallas (SAT to DAL)
- 540 seats were available on flights from SAT to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 271 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to DAL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 271 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Dallas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to DAL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to DAL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Dallas.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 256 passengers from SAT to DAL in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SAT to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Dallas, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Dallas in 2009 was 59.57%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)