Book your SAT to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Denver (SAT to DEN)
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Frontier operate the shortest flights from San Antonio to Denver.
- Frontier, UNITED, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Denver, CO.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Denver is 794 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Flight #7190, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Denver.
- 239,274 seats were available on flights from SAT to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186,671 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to DEN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Denver, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier carried a total of 81,655 passengers from SAT to DEN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Denver from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to DEN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Denver in 2009 was 82.03%.
- The shortest flight between SAT and DEN takes about 110 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from SAT to DEN using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Denver, CO takes about 113 minutes.
- There were 186,671 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Denver in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.