Book your SAT to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Detroit (SAT to DTW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 61,486 seats were available on flights from SAT to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,540 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SAT to DTW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 54,586 passengers from SAT to DTW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SAT and DTW takes about 138 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Antonio to Detroit.
- Flight #2804, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Detroit in 2009 was 87.68%.
- There were 55,540 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Detroit in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Detroit, MI.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Detroit, MI takes about 150 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Detroit is 1215 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.