Book your SAT to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to ELP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to El Paso (SAT to ELP)
- There were 862 passengers that flew from San Antonio to El Paso in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and El Paso from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to El Paso, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to El Paso in 2009 was 65.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to ELP for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to El Paso, TX.
- 1,294 seats were available on flights from SAT to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 862 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to ELP that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from SAT to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Antonio and El Paso.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to ELP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 595 passengers from SAT to ELP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.