to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from SAT to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Harrisburg.
- There were 267 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MDT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MDT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Harrisburg from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 1,678 seats were available on flights from SAT to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 267 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MDT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Harrisburg in 2009 was 31.93%.
- Xtra Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Harrisburg, PA.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 83 passengers from SAT to MDT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.