Book your SAT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Houston (SAT to IAH)
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Houston.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Houston, TX takes about 40 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 13 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Houston.
- 481,168 seats were available on flights from SAT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 386,032 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to IAH that year.
- Flight #1509, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 58 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Antonio to Houston.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Houston is 191 miles.
- There were 386,032 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to IAH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Houston in 2009 was 79.96%.
- The shortest flight between SAT and IAH takes about 40 minutes.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Air France, US Airways, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Skywest Air, Sun Country Airlines, Xtra Airways offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAT to IAH using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 358,292 passengers from SAT to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Houston from Air France is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.