Book your SAT to MCI flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and MCI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Kansas City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to MCI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to MCI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Kansas City (SAT to MCI)
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from SAT to MCI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MCI in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 336 seats were available on flights from SAT to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MCI that year.
- There were 276 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Kansas City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Kansas City in 2009 was 80.76%.
- American Airlines, Skynet Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Kansas City, MO.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Kansas City.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAT to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MCI for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Kansas City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.