to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair offers flights from San Antonio, TX to Knoxville, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Knoxville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Comair operated flights from SAT to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to TYS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair carried a total of 36 passengers from SAT to TYS in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Knoxville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Knoxville in 2009 was 72%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to TYS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 212 seats were available on flights from SAT to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to TYS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Antonio to Knoxville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)