Book your SAT to LRD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Laredo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and LRD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Laredo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to LRD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Laredo (LRD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laredo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to LRD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rome and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Laredo (SAT to LRD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Laredo in 2009 was 33.11%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to LRD in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from SAT to LRD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International, Xtra Airways offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Laredo, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to LRD for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Laredo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Laredo from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 154 seats.
- There were 415 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Laredo in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 230 passengers from SAT to LRD in 2009.
- 1,210 seats were available on flights from SAT to LRD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 415 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to LRD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)