Book your SAT to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to MEX Route Map
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Barbara Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to MEX
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170/190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Mexico City (SAT to MEX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MEX for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Mexico City in 2009 was 60.07%.
- Mexicana carried a total of 48,924 passengers from SAT to MEX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Mexico City from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 55,466 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Mexico City in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Mexico City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MEX in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Mexicana operated flights from SAT to MEX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aerolitoral, Aeromexico, American Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Mexico City, Mexico.
- 95,394 seats were available on flights from SAT to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,466 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MEX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)