to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 1,095 seats were available on flights from SAT to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MIA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MIA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Miami, FL in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from SAT to MIA in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SAT to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Miami in 2009 was 30.78%.
- Northwest Airlines, Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Miami, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Miami from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Miami in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tampa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sedona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.