Book your SAT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Minneapolis (SAT to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Minneapolis in 2009 was 82.44%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 43,372 passengers from SAT to MSP in 2009.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from SAT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 43,418 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 53,284 seats were available on flights from SAT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,418 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MSP that year.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)