Book your SAT to MTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Monterrey airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and MTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to MTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monterrey (MTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monterrey on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to MTY Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to General Mariano Escobedo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to MTY
|Aeroméxico||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Monterrey (SAT to MTY)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Monterrey.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Monterrey, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 3,618 seats were available on flights from SAT to MTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,349 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MTY that year.
- Aerolitoral carried a total of 2,093 passengers from SAT to MTY in 2009.
- Aerolitoral, American Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Monterrey, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MTY for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 2,349 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Monterrey in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MTY in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from SAT to MTY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Monterrey from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Monterrey in 2009 was 61.96%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Greece you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.