Book your SAT to MGM flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Montgomery airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and MGM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Montgomery Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to MGM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to MGM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Montgomery (SAT to MGM)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SAT to MGM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to MGM for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Montgomery in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 125 passengers from SAT to MGM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to MGM in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 192 seats were available on flights from SAT to MGM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to MGM that year.
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Montgomery, AL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Montgomery from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Montgomery, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Montgomery.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Montgomery in 2009 was 92.01%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.