to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Xtra Airways operated flights from SAT to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from San Antonio, TX to Montreal, Canada.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SAT to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to YUL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to YUL in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Montreal in 2009 was 1.33%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to YUL for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Antonio to Montreal.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Montreal from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Montreal in 2009.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 2 passengers from SAT to YUL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.