Book your SAT to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from San Antonio Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAT to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Newark (SAT to EWR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Newark in 2009 was 68.87%.
- The shortest flight distance between San Antonio and Newark is 1569 miles.
- Flight #661, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from San Antonio to Newark.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAT to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Antonio to Newark.
- There were 58,109 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Antonio to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to EWR for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The shortest flight between SAT and EWR takes about 198 minutes.
- 80,376 seats were available on flights from SAT to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,109 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to EWR that year.
- The average flight time from San Antonio, TX to Newark, NJ takes about 198 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 58,072 passengers from SAT to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vida Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.