to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 248 seats were available on flights from SAT to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 172 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 67.5%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAT to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to OKC for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Oklahoma City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 102 passengers from SAT to OKC in 2009.
- There were 172 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.