to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Antonio to Pullman.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to PUW for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Pullman in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Pullman from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- 157 seats were available on flights from SAT to PUW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to PUW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to PUW in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Pullman, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 130 passengers from SAT to PUW in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SAT to PUW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from San Antonio, TX to Pullman, WA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Pullman in 2009 was 82.8%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Jose del Cabo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.