to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from SAT to SMF in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Sacramento in 2009 was 53.7%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- There were 148 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Sacramento in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to SMF in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Sacramento from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 352 seats were available on flights from SAT to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to SMF that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Sacramento.
- Frontier operated flights from SAT to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Sacramento, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spirit Lake Iowa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.