to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and San Pedro Sula from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to San Pedro Sula in 2009 was 78.52%.
- 2,298 seats were available on flights from SAT to SAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,827 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to SAP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to SAP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to San Pedro Sula, Honduras in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,827 passengers that flew from San Antonio to San Pedro Sula in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from SAT to SAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to SAP for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 151 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and San Pedro Sula.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,464 passengers from SAT to SAP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Duluth GA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.