Book your SAT to SAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to San Pedro Sula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and SAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to SAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Pedro Sula (SAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Pedro Sula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to SAP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to San Pedro Sula (SAT to SAP)
- Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from San Antonio, TX to San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and San Pedro Sula from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to San Pedro Sula in 2009 was 78.52%.
- 2,298 seats were available on flights from SAT to SAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,827 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to SAP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to SAP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to San Pedro Sula, Honduras in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 1,827 passengers that flew from San Antonio to San Pedro Sula in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from SAT to SAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to SAP for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 151 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and San Pedro Sula.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,464 passengers from SAT to SAP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Duluth GA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.