to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to SEA for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SAT to SEA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Seattle from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.