to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada operated flights from SAT to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Toronto in 2009 was 71.42%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to YYZ for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Toronto in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Antonio and Toronto.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from San Antonio, TX to Toronto, Canada.
- 237 seats were available on flights from SAT to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to YYZ that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 139 passengers from SAT to YYZ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Fe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knoxville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gatlinburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.