Book your SAT to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Antonio to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAT and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Antonio Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAT to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAT to TUS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Rico? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Antonio to Tucson (SAT to TUS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Antonio, TX to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Antonio to Tucson.
- 479 seats were available on flights from SAT to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56 passengers flew on all flights from SAT to TUS that year.
- Skywest Air offers flights from San Antonio, TX to Tucson, AZ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAT to TUS for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Antonio and Tucson from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 56 passengers that flew from San Antonio to Tucson in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 56 passengers from SAT to TUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAT to TUS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Antonio to Tucson in 2009 was 84.85%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SAT to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)