to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Frontier, Skywest Air offer flights from San Diego, CA to Cedar City, UT.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Cedar City, UT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier operated flights from SAN to CDC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Cedar City in 2009 was 86.55%.
- Frontier carried a total of 221 passengers from SAN to CDC in 2009.
- 342 seats were available on flights from SAN to CDC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 289 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to CDC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to CDC for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 289 passengers that flew from San Diego to Cedar City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Cedar City from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to CDC in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Cedar City.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cape Cod Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Galveston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alexandria Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.