to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale.
- American Airlines offers flights from San Diego, CA to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- 225 seats were available on flights from SAN to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from SAN to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to FLL for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to FLL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAN to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 137 passengers that flew from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 60.89%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Barbara you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.