to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Xtra Airways operated flights from SAN to HRL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 51 passengers that flew from San Diego to Harlingen in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Harlingen.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Harlingen from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 51 passengers from SAN to HRL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to HRL in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SAN to HRL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to HRL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Harlingen in 2009 was 34%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to HRL for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Harlingen, TX in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Xtra Airways offers flights from San Diego, CA to Harlingen, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.