to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to MDT for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 315 passengers that flew from San Diego to Harrisburg in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from SAN to MDT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 333 seats were available on flights from SAN to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 315 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to MDT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to MDT in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Harrisburg.
- US Airways carried a total of 315 passengers from SAN to MDT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Harrisburg in 2009 was 94.84%.
- US Airways offers flights from San Diego, CA to Harrisburg, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Whistler Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cayman Islands Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.