to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines offers flights from San Diego, CA to Huntsville, AL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to HSV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 181 passengers that flew from San Diego to Huntsville in 2009.
- 184 seats were available on flights from SAN to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to HSV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Huntsville in 2009 was 98.37%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 181 passengers from SAN to HSV in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to HSV for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Huntsville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAN to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Detroit Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chattanooga Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.