Book your SAN to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to LAS
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Las Vegas (SAN to LAS)
- US Airways operated flights from SAN to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #628, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to Las Vegas.
- There were 80,417 passengers that flew from San Diego to Las Vegas in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Las Vegas, NV.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight between SAN and LAS takes about 49 minutes.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 50 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to LAS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Diego to Las Vegas.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to LAS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Las Vegas in 2009 was 57.91%.
- 137,215 seats were available on flights from SAN to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,417 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to LAS that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 62,562 passengers from SAN to LAS in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and Las Vegas is 258 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlantic City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Folly Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.