Book your SAN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Minneapolis (SAN to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Minneapolis in 2009 was 84.32%.
- 229,075 seats were available on flights from SAN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 201,045 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to MSP that year.
- There were 201,045 passengers that flew from San Diego to Minneapolis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Diego and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 167,493 passengers from SAN to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and Minneapolis is 1532 miles.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 187 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SAN and MSP takes about 187 minutes.
- Flight #2254, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Diego to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SAN to MSP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.