Book your SAN to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Newark (SAN to EWR)
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to Newark.
- There were 165,490 passengers that flew from San Diego to Newark in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and Newark is 2425 miles.
- 189,398 seats were available on flights from SAN to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 165,490 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to EWR that year.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to Newark, NJ takes about 279 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Newark in 2009 was 82.29%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Newark from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Diego and Newark.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 165,098 passengers from SAN to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Diego to Newark.
- Flight #427, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight between SAN and EWR takes about 279 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAN to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic Beach NC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.