to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Oklahoma City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 416 passengers that flew from San Diego to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAN to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 389 passengers from SAN to OKC in 2009.
- 568 seats were available on flights from SAN to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 416 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 77.36%.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Oklahoma City, OK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Anaheim today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.