Book your SAN to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to OMA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Uruapan Michoacan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Omaha (SAN to OMA)
- There were 591 passengers that flew from San Diego to Omaha in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Omaha, NE.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to OMA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SAN to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Omaha from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Omaha in 2009 was 93.93%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to OMA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 471 seats were available on flights from SAN to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 445 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to OMA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Diego and Omaha.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 168 passengers from SAN to OMA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)