Book your SAN to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to ONT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Ontario (SAN to ONT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Ontario in 2009 was 63.3%.
- Alaska Airlines, US Airways offer flights from San Diego, CA to Ontario, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Ontario.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SAN to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 452 seats were available on flights from SAN to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to ONT that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from SAN to ONT in 2009.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from San Diego to Ontario in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to ONT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to ONT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)