Book your SAN to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Philadelphia (SAN to PHL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Philadelphia in 2009 was 87.36%.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 267 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from SAN to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Philadelphia.
- 140,758 seats were available on flights from SAN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,782 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to PHL that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1510, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight between SAN and PHL takes about 267 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to PHL for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 119,782 passengers that flew from San Diego to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and Philadelphia is 2369 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Diego, CA to Philadelphia, PA.
- US Airways carried a total of 119,575 passengers from SAN to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from San Diego to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Philadelphia from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.