to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Pueblo in 2009 was 97.12%.
- UNITED operated flights from SAN to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to PUB for UNITED is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 104 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Pueblo.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to PUB in 2009 was UNITED's B737-5 from Boeing. The B737-5 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers flights from San Diego, CA to Pueblo, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was UNITED's B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 101 passengers that flew from San Diego to Pueblo in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 101 passengers from SAN to PUB in 2009.
- 104 seats were available on flights from SAN to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to PUB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Pueblo from UNITED is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 104 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.